WarMachines

Forum of UT3 clan WarMachines.


    radar cheat

    Share
    avatar
    GladiO_kz
    Novice
    Novice

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Kazakhstan, Lenger

    radar cheat

    Post  GladiO_kz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

    I have a question about the cheat "radar" (without iammbot). What do you think about using this cheat.

    1. is very good.
    2. Not good.
    3. it's bad.
    4. this is very bad.

    I test "radar" and found that it is useless on little maps, and is very useful for large ones.

    I think that many players use it.Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    dage5
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 22
    Location : Slovakia, Košice

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  dage5 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 am

    GladiO_kz wrote:I have a question about the cheat "radar" (without iammbot). What do you think about using this cheat.

    1. is very good.
    2. Not good.
    3. it's bad.
    4. this is very bad.

    I test "radar" and found that it is useless on little maps, and is very useful for large ones.

    I think that many players use it.Crying or Very sad

    This is very bad. It should be poll somewhere when you are posting new thread. Bur you tested it? I believe offline. What is it btw? I know iammboting (auto aim with every weapon), and I heard of this radar too. But don't know what is it used for.
    avatar
    GladiO_kz
    Novice
    Novice

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Kazakhstan, Lenger

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  GladiO_kz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

    I downloaded the "radar" a week ago, a test 3 days ago. I was looking for "Radar + iambot" but found only a "radar" and "speedhak." Online test (2 times) and offline. I unused cheats. because I hate cheating and cheaters.

    ps: "Radar" only shows the players(location) and their status (health).














    avatar
    dage5
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 22
    Location : Slovakia, Košice

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  dage5 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 pm

    GladiO_kz wrote:I downloaded the "radar" a week ago, a test 3 days ago. I was looking for "Radar + iambot" but found only a "radar" and "speedhak." Online test (2 times) and offline. I unused cheats. because I hate cheating and cheaters.

    ps: "Radar" only shows the players(location) and their status (health).



    OK. Now please delete that. I don't want any conection with clan and cheats.

    P.S. Nice image, I really though that noone will read my tutorial. Or you knew this before?
    avatar
    GladiO_kz
    Novice
    Novice

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Kazakhstan, Lenger

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  GladiO_kz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 pm

    I read all posts(and your tutorial) but not all FAQ Embarassed I thought about it"I don't want any conection with clan and cheats".
    I'm not able to remove post " Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied." Can you remove it pls.
    avatar
    dage5
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 22
    Location : Slovakia, Košice

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  dage5 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

    GladiO_kz wrote: I read all posts(and your tutorial) but not all FAQ Embarassed I thought about it"I don't want any conection with clan and cheats".
    I'm not able to remove post " Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied." Can you remove it pls.
    I mean to delete radar from your comouter. Or sto to use that.
    avatar
    GladiO_kz
    Novice
    Novice

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Kazakhstan, Lenger

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  GladiO_kz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

    Oh that Laughing Ok/i dont use, just test 2 times/. i deleted it now Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: radar cheat

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:11 pm